Friday, June 5, 2009

a lonely birthday...


since im a moslem,there's no such thing as celebrating my birthday.but deep inside my heart, i wish that everybody i know would atleast remember it and spare their tiny amount of time for giving me some advice for my next days/future in my age now.

it's been a lonely birthday for me,the sky today is gloomy with the grey clouds everywhere.thankfully,my hubby and some of my relatives and friends remember this.but as for the rest they're not even say something about it.how sad,and poor me.well,no matter how much i've tried to cheer myself up,but something is definitely missing somewhere deep inside me.

im getting older and older by days and my life span keeps on reducing before i finally meet my Mighty Creator someday,God.i have to fix myself become better in the future,starting today.Pls God,help me,and give me strength to go through all for the rest of my life,and pls grant me one deepest wish i've longing to have.my shared of blood in form of little angels,the children.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my hunny...

I hope U have better life than before, That we can do is pray to God, to have better life and have a child...gambatte...

secretboy said...

my hunny...

I hope U have better life than before, That we can do is pray to God, to have better life and have a child...gambatte...