Thursday, October 8, 2009

stab me at the back please!if u dare


i cant count anymore how many times the disappointment i felt towards someone who used to be so close to me.the story has been revealed a long time ago and yet didn't cease to make her understand what happened until she came to a decision to made that bastard as a friend again.

if she really count or atleast appreciate me as her friend,she might think twice to do such thing to me.the pain i felt from that person torturing me for like 1year would never go away for the rest of my life.so,i dont care anymore what she will think of me since she couldn't care less about how i feel all along.i m tired being the good one,the kind one who always be the one 'begging' for her kindness even only just to talk to me as a friend.enough now,i will not talk or ask anymore,i promise myself that.i hate this feeling but i couldn't help it but to let it all out.what does she think of me anyway. its just sucks!
----------
based on someone's comment, i might have to revealed a slight clue about why i didn't like her to make friend with him.he was terrorizing me while i was working on my project for her.i intended to help her with the work (that he abandoned before),but after he saw i've done a better care and responsibility over him on the project,he couldn't accept it and start annoying me and tried to make me give up the job out of fear. i could never forget how terrible it was,and left me with a deep scar in my mind abt him for a long time.and without feeling guilty or even apologize for what he's done, he want to made friend with me in one friendly site.i refused him directly since the level of trust is zero.so,no matter how i see it in every different angle,its just unacceptable,since i was suffered because of him before for her sake that time.

4 comments:

Historical Travels said...

If I understand correctly, your friend has not done anything to you directly or personally, she has just made friends with someone that you hate. So, maybe it's not so great, but it's not so terrible either.

noodlemie said...

if you read again i add the reason, then you will atleast understand now why..

Historical Travels said...

Hey, this is really interesting. So, what does she say about all of this? Does she also have a blog?

noodlemie said...

she knows but like i said she didn't care thats it.