Sunday, June 13, 2010

moon lovers (japan drama 2010)



synopsis : Hazuki Rensuke, the President of Regolith, is an ambitious and arrogant young house furnishing entrepreneur whose loved by 3 women in the same time.what will he decide in the end? .click here for complete info.

.the link is the original source of the synopsis article,I just want to share it with the reader aside to my personal comment.
comments:this is the drama that i think would be interesting to watch.well we'll see later i will add reviews when im done watching.
Update review: I've watched this with intense feeling and curiosity of whom he will end up with.His long time loyal best friend whom always love him secretly, the new rebellious girl from China or the spoiled daughter from his company competitor,were the options stored before him.

But then again It felt like I knew it, as any Japanese common drama with the mainstream of the best love is from a couple who can also be friends who act and share everything without hesitation. I was relieved as I found out the ending because I was about losing hope that what i had in mind wouldn't came true. :) it's a good drama.

No comments: