Sunday, August 29, 2010

a man called God (Korean drama 2010)


synopsis: A man tries to get revenge for the sake of his parent in every possible way, but then touched by the love of a naive reporter .for more detail click here
the link is the original source of the synopsis article,I just want to share it with the reader aside to my personal comment.

comment: well, the first episode is not really eye catching for me to keep on follow the story,if not because of the beautiful pair as the main casts,i might leave it the moment i got bored. somehow remind me of dhoom2 ,the character played by Hrithik roshan who can be the person with perfect disguise.but unfortunately in here is lack of that factor.
oh well i must say i cant keep my hand on this drama before I add some more review.with all i might i finished watching this drama yesterday,and its a total mess,although Song Il Guk (Jumong) and Han chae young (sassy girl chun hyang) once famous by their roles in their previous dramas,but this one is a truly a failure to me,the main weakness is the storyline and poor acting also no chemistry.i prefer Iris and season of the sun to say a whole lot better than this.what a waste..frankly its the same case as world within.

No comments: