Thursday, December 2, 2010

it's been a while


what a cold night tonight. after a couple of minutes spending my time reading all my previous notes here(in my FB account), suddenly i have the urge to write down something,anything that could possibly came out from my mind.Actually, so many things has been happening for a few months lately, even the drastic decision that I took to steer away the direction of the original path I've been walking for more than a decade. Although i knew and understood very well nothing would stay the same for the entire of my life, hence how unpredictable life can be, still i ought to atleast give it a try, no matter how difficult it may be.


For all i know rightnow I 'm in the exact opposite situation from my old self a few years ago.things changed, people changed, situation changed to the level that sometimes rather difficult to comprehend by my tired mind.but i'm not gonna declare that i'm giving up, no way. for all those 'sweet memories' from all of my 'closest' friends, thank you for smoothly fill it in the back of my brain.I'll always remember you all.


I will do it my own way now, whatever it may come,so be it.

*back to face the mountain of tasks (*_*)!!

No comments: