Sunday, March 13, 2011

law abiding citizen(US movie 2009)


synopsis:Clyde is left feeling betrayed by both Nick and the justice system and start to get back to them with killing the criminals who killed his wife and child and people in the system who betrayed him before .click here for more info.the link is the original source of the synopsis article,I just want to share it with the reader aside to my personal comment.

comment:man, this movie was awesome!, but I couldn't bring myself to watch the violence when Clyde tortured his victims. It was terrifying and horrible to see all that, so i skipped a few part when the violence clearly demonstrated in the movie. However, it was a good movie to see how corrupted the law system can be, which reminded me of how ugly the fact is, the law supposed to be made for protecting the innocent but they made it into mockery by releasing the guilty criminals.

No comments: