Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Life as We know it ( US movie 2010)


synopsis:A guy and a girl who dislike each other forced to take care of their bestfriend's only daughter because of their sudden death in one traffic accident . click here for more.the link is the original source of the synopsis article,I just want to share it with the reader aside to my personal comment.

comment: I watched this movie today in the afternoon. I love it! and I love the chemistry, for Katherine Heigl, she has a better chemistry with Josh Duhamel(Fergie BEP's hubby) here, compare to her previous movie, the ugly truth, with Gerard Butler. The story was so touching, made shed a tears when Sophie, a 1 year-old baby girl lost both her parent. One of the best romantic comedy i watch so far after letters to Juliet and Love and other drugs.

No comments: