Monday, March 28, 2011

Wall Street:Money Never Sleeps(US movie 2010)


synopsis:Money, investment, greed, relationship between father and son.click here for more.the link is the original source of the synopsis article,I just want to share it with the reader aside to my personal comment.
comment:Well, I kind of confused at the beginning when i watched this movie but I continued it until it reached the ending credit title. Apparently, this movie was a sequel to the previous movie with the same title back in 1987.
Although after I read the article in Wiki about the 1st movie, I decided not to bother myself watching it. Maybe it was worth watching but it didn't trigger my interest to do so.It's about money worth billions of dollar, stock exchange, rate and such, which for me was a headache to comprehend since it's too confusing.All i learned it that yes, money is not everything. For those who work in stock market might find it interesting, unfortunately not for me. The best actor in reprising his role here was only Michael Douglas.Black Swan on my next list :)

No comments: