Monday, April 25, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly hallows part1


synopsis:the 2 last installment of Harry Potter movie Series where the journey nearly come to an end between Harry and his enemy, Lord Voldemort .click here for more info.the link is the original source of the synopsis article,I just want to share it with the reader aside to my personal comment.

comment: The movie was indeed amazing. I really enjoyed watching it after a few days before I watch the prequel, the Half-Blood prince. I can't wait to see the last part or the last installment of this movie series. Although I have to admit that I expected Hermione to be with Harry but I guess the author has her own reason to made her ended up with Ron. Well anyway, I just need to get over it and just mainly focusing on the storyline :P.

No comments: