Tuesday, April 5, 2011

tangled and toy story3 (US movies 2010)


Tangled(2010)

synopsisA fairytale story about Rapunzel in more modern way. click here for more info.

---------



Toy Story 3(2010)

synopsis:
The toys needs to deal with themselves after Andy gets 17 years old and packing for college, and his toys who have not been played with in many years feel forgotten and abandoned. . click here for more.the link is the original source of the synopsis article,I just want to share it with the reader aside to my personal comment.

my comment for both movies: I love both!, I always love heartwarming Disney's movies. The story are great and entertaining. I couldn't say anything more but felt happy and encourage everyone to watch this family movies. I really recommend it :D:D

No comments: