Thursday, June 9, 2011

coffee house , lie to me(korean drama 2010-2011)



coffee house - synopsis :another stories inside the coffee cafe.click here for more info.

lie to me - synopsis:suddenly married out of joke, the girl trapped in her own lies. Share the similar idea or might be inspired by Uma Thurman's An accidental husband.click here for more info.
the link is the original source of the synopsis article,I just want to share it with the reader aside to my personal comment.

comment: the guy who played the main protagonist is the same, I just wonder how interesting the story is. I'll put on my list and will update it later when i have time.Although from the rating share wasn't doing pretty well.

(updated): Well I only managed to watch 'Lie to me' because lack of time, and I have to say I was disappointed with the result although the idea of story was quite promising.Mostly due to lack of chemistry, especially the acting of the guy who played opposite to Yoon Eun Hye.Lack of passion, eagerness and emotion which should be presented well in the story. I have to say the story itself quite ridiculous to ever happen in real life.Still, Yoon's best dramas are Princess' Hours and Coffee Prince,or maybe, she need to star a drama with a prince/princess on the title to make it successful as her previous ones.
And By the way, my sis said that the coffee House wasn't so good after all when she watched it.Anyway the taste will be yours to decide.

No comments: