Wednesday, June 8, 2011

dong yi (korean drama 2010)


synopsis: Inspired from original history of an ordinary girl becomes the mother of the next king in the country.click here for more complete info.the link is the original source of the synopsis article,I just want to share it with the reader aside to my personal comment.

comment: Actually I didn't really follow this drama, since I kind of annoyed with the typical mainstream on epic Korean drama such as this one.I somehow bored with the tortures and unfair treatment received by the protagonist and most of it ended up unhappy or hanging. only one that I remember had a happy ending,Jewel in the palace/dae jang geum. Honestly i don't like the idea of the girl become the concubine either.the story may be great but just not really my taste. I've had enough with hwang jin i,il jimae, painter of the wind for the reference.luckily this one has a happy ending.

No comments: