Thursday, June 2, 2011

how do you know (US movie 2010)


synopsis:click here for more info.the link is the original source of the synopsis article,I just want to share it with the reader aside to my personal comment.

comment:I have to be honest, for a 120 minutes i spent on this movie just now was a total confusion and not really an entertainment I was hoping to get before. The dialogues, the storyline, the climax, all just messed up. the movie was too flat to begin with, lack of chemistry between the main protagonists and I don't know, nothing was important to make me remember this movie as a good romantic comedy movie. Unlike her previous box office movie 'legally blond' or let's say 'Sweet home Alabama', this one is a total waste for Reese Witherspoon and all other great casts,not to mention the high budget. No wonder if it failed in the box office. Another waste of time expecting the great outcome which I didn't get.

No comments: