Friday, June 10, 2011

the invisible(2007), den osynlige(2002)



the invisible(US movie 2007)

synopsis: A searching soul tries to safe himself and get back to life.click here for more info.

Den osynlige(Swedish movie 2002)

synopsis:click here for complete info.
the link is the original source of the synopsis article,I just want to share it with the reader aside to my personal comment.

comment: the invisible is the remake of den osynlige. I watched the movie last night on one of the local television channel. it was interesting although I must say if I have to compare with original story the ending somehow turned out to be another typical American movie. Well, the idea was not really offering something new,but the storyline just nice actually.It made me curious to the very end.

No comments: