Thursday, June 2, 2011

london boulevard(UK movie 2010)


synopsis :A reclusive film star hiding out from the world in a Holland Park mansion hires a London criminal recently released from prison to be her bodyguard and handyman but ends up falling for him.more info click here.the link is the original source of the synopsis article,I just want to share it with the reader aside to my personal comment.

comment: well, I have to say this has to be a typical noir movie as any other European movies I've watched before. Less music,less unnecessary dialogues,non-detail description were this movie all about. It has a surprising ending though, as I thought I had all figure it out, yet I still missed in one or two guessing moments while watching it. It will be boring for those who love American gangster movie style, because of the drama, the climax and the pace were just totally different. I don't know whether its due to the expressionless acting or else. Hence, I was kind of disappointed for I expected some romance movie but then again, I guess I picked the wrong movie.

No comments: