Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Naughty kiss and tamra the island (korean drama)



Naughty kiss(2010)

synopsis:Based on the popular manga Itazura Na Kiss. complete info click here.

Tamra the island(2009)

synopsis:The drama is based on a manhwa with the same title.  The name "Tamna" refers to what is now called Jeju. Click here for more info.
the link is the original source of the synopsis article,I just want to share it with the reader aside to my personal comment.

comment:these 2dramas were chosen to be aired soon by one of local TV channel. One of them currently airs and the other one is still waiting in the list to replace Dong Yi.Naughty kiss is the Korean version of Itazura na kiss, after just today I watched the 1st episode, I knew this is not going to be as good as the original Japanese version, although the story truly based on the manga. the comical face and expression just didn't make it to the level of making me laugh. its a bit boring,and way different with Pasta.
As for the tamra the island, its so rare to see white Caucasian guy in Korean drama. But I'm sure as I learned the Korean culture who proud of their originality as India, I can pretty much guess that he won't become the main character who will win.Meanwhile in my country, who worship them more than anything else, above our own cultural pride is really the opposite and its truly making me sad and wondering why..

No comments: