Wednesday, September 7, 2011

the bride of the water god (korean manhwa)


synopsis: When Soah's impoverished, desperate village decides to sacrifice her to the Water God Habaek to end a long drought, they believe that drowning one beautiful girl will save their entire community and bring much-needed rain. Not only is Soah surprised to be rescued by the Water God-instead of killed-she never imagined she'd be a welcomed guest in Habaek's magical kingdom, where an exciting new life awaits her! Most surprising, however, is the Water God himself... and how very different he is from the monster Soah imagined.click here for reading.

comment: I started reading this manhwa because I was interested in the art, a very well-drawn comic and theme for the storyline.however as I read it chapter by chapter I began to get bored and tired with the plot and typical conflicts I found in Korean mainstream. so I didn't let myself so eager to read it as for the story is no longer attractive.

No comments: