Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Green Lantern (US movie 2011)


synopsis:Another typical story of superhero. click here for complete info.the link is the original source of the synopsis article,I just want to share it with the reader aside to my personal comment.

comment: I just finished watching this movie a couple of minutes ago, well, I must say, this movie was rather boring. The story line is too simple and quite predictable. As other typical superheroes story, accept the dark knight, the main characters were a pair of what so called perfect couple, so this was just too good to be true. the guy saved the girl, bla bla.It was so much different for the eagerness I had if I compared it with the X-men:1st class and Pirates of Caribbean.Ryan Reynolds just less expressive compare to Tobey Maguire when he portrayed Spiderman and less chemistry with the girl character, also why the bad guy has to be that ugly?. Now I wonder about Captain America, I hope it's better than this.

No comments: