Thursday, October 6, 2011

you're my pet / kimi wa petto 2 versions


You're my Pet/Kimi wa Petto is a 2003 Japanese Drama with manga-based story from the same name created by Ogawa Yayoi.

Recently, this popular drama/manga romantic comedy story has been remake in Korean version but not in form of drama like the previous Hana Yori Dango-Boys before Flowers and Itazura Na kiss-Playful kiss, instead this is directly made into movie. The duo of Koyuki(Sumire) and Matsujun(Momo/Takeshi) will be portrayed by Kim Ha neul and Jang Geun Suk.

I can't wait to see the latest version since I already watched the previous version more than 3 times and fave it so much.It will be a huge pressure for the new casts to bring the story into Korean taste and also satisfy the fans of this drama/manga at the same time.Well we'll just have to wait and see. Although I must say the trailer on Youtube rather not really convincing, or is it maybe because I'm a big fan of Japanese drama comedy.I might add later on after watching it.
this is the info about the drama and this is about the movie
the link is the original source of the synopsis article,I just want to share it with the reader aside to my personal comment.

No comments: