Tuesday, December 13, 2011

pink lipstick (korean drama 2010)

synopsis: Another vengeance to be made for the sake of her deceased father and brother towards her ex husband and ex-best friend.click here for more info.the link is the original source of the synopsis article,I just want to share it with the reader aside to my personal comment.

comment: currently airing in one local TV. quite interesting,but the pace is too slow. the plot should be tighten and faster.It's pretty similar to the drama I've watched before,'wife temptation'; although the drama I've mentioned just now shared great intrigues, faster plot, good ratings, acting and unpredictable scenario. The only thing that catch my interest is only because I'm wondering how they wrapped the end of this story.
Something I learn along the way, there's no end to greed over money or revenge, it can never satisfy our soul or bring peace to our life, for God has a secret plan for us behind every disaster we've been through.

No comments: